After a few rounds of trading depending on your VIP level, you will certainly have some money sitting in your CHY Mall account that you would like out of the system. It is important to know how to complete this task and which options are available for you. This post will explain step by step how to withdraw your accumulated CHY points in cash. In order to get you CHY points out of your CHY back office as cash into your wallet or bank account, please follow the following step:
The whole process starts by clicking on “Withdraw” from your back office. “Withdraw”, circled in red is found on the left-hand side of the screen in your CHY Mall back-office under the “My Finance” rubric as shown on the illustration on the left. This action will open a window from where you will initiate a cash withdrawal.
BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION
After clicking on “Withdraw” as shown above, the window below will open; read below the picture to the different parts of the screen and how to fill it out. It is important to note that all the information that will be automatically populating the form comes from what was saved in your profile. This means that if there is any wrong information, then it comes from your profile and most likely was entered wrong by you or someone who has access to your account.
- Item #1 represents the withdrawal records. All withdrawals that have ever been requested on the account will be displayed in this history for the account owner to consult in case of a dispute or for review.
- Item #2 represents the current amount of CHY points currently available on the account. The entire amount can be withdrawn in increments permitted by CHY mall
- Item #3 is the field where the account’s holder enters the amount to be withdrawn
- Item #4 is where the account holder selects his or her withdrawal method. which can be a bank transfer wherever this option is available (currently Ghana and Nigeria), a USDT withdrawal (another digital currency), or a bitcoin BTC withdrawal (Mostly used in the diaspora). Depending on the method selected some fields may disappear if they’re not relevant for that particular method.
- Item #5 represents the amount you will be receiving based on the method selected in the previous field; this field is filled out automatically by converting the amount entered in item #3 to the output currency.
- Item #6 should be populated with your BTC wallet address if you choose BTC as the withdrawal method in item #4 and irrelevant fields should disappear and the form will look like the picture below stripped off of all irrelevant fields.
- Item #7 should be populated with your USDT wallet address if you choose USDT as the withdrawal method in item #4 and irrelevant fields should disappear and the form will look like the picture below stripped off of all irrelevant fields.
- Item #8 provides information on the receiving bank if the bank withdrawal is the selected option. It is important to remind here that a Mobile Money withdrawal falls under bank withdrawal with your phone number as your account number. At the time of writing, this option is only offered by the company in Nigeria and in Ghana. All the other countries offering this method of withdrawal are doing it through service centers that manage to sign an agreement or found ways to use existing services to serve their network base.
- Item #9 is for the name of the account holder. This field is only available for bank withdrawal.
- Item #10 is for the bank account number. This field is only available for bank withdrawal.
- item #11 is for any remarks. This field may remain empty if there are no remarks
- Item #12 is for the account holder to enter the payment password in order to confirm the transaction
- Last but not least, item #13 is the button that gives the command to proceed with the withdrawal request.
RECORDING YOUR BANK INFORMATION
If in any of the above processes does not have the expected information as shown in the illustrations, there is a chance that the information was not entered properly in the first place in your profile. So it is important to know where exactly to go in order to enter or update your personal information including your withdrawal information.
When you are in your back-office after clicking on “Mine”, you should click on your profile icon
The next step is to fill out the form that appears. The key here is to make sure ALL fields are filled; even if it is done by dummy numbers as place holders as the system would not allow you to save otherwise. The form in question should look somehow like the picture below.
I hope the above steps were not overly complicated to follow and made sense. Although the above steps are the official ways to withdraw funds from the CHY Mall platform, people have developed ways to get around the system, and instead of withdrawing the money out of the CHY Mall platform, they take the money from the new sign-ups and transfer CHY points and everyone is happy; this method is known as P2P. Are you still thinking about whether to join or not? Don’t think too long because life is about taking calculated risks and in my humble opinion, CHY Mall is a risk worth taking.