Funding your Sairui account is a very important part of the trading operation and it is crucial to understand how to do it properly. While we’ve covered the funding aspect in a previous article: HOW TO BECOME A SAIRUI VIP, many people expressed the need to see the funding aspect covered in a post of its own, the same way I did with WITHDRAWING FUNDS OUT OF A SAIRUI ACCOUNT. Which makes sense as people would be able to find the information easily and immediately.
RECORDING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT’S INFORMATION
Many when creating their account tend to overlook this step but are forced to go back when comes time to get money out of the Sairui Mall platform. It is not a major issue as all you need to do is to go back and complete the steps of recording your banking/bitcoin information. The picture on the left illustrates what to click and the picture below will explain how this is done:
- In this field “1”, you have to enter your banking information. Because Sairui main target is Africa, you will find mostly African banks and African means of transferring money between people. So, represented in the list are Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, etc. However, you also find in the list, a few Swedish banks; so for those living in Sweden, they can easily get their money transferred to Sweden if they do bank with any of the Swedish bank listed. The picture on the right gives an overview of the banks and means of transfer listed.
- In the field “2”. you enter your bank account number
- In the field “3” you enter the name of the bank from which you plan to make your deposit if you intend to make your deposit through bank wire
- In the field “4” you enter your BTC bitcoin wallet address
- In the field “5” you enter the bank account holder’s name
Also ensure all your other details are accurate then click the red “CONFIRM” button at the bottom to save all changes.
Once this is completed, your wallet address window will look like the picture below:
with this step completed, your now all set to fund or withdraw funds from your Sairui account.
FUNDING YOUR ACCOUNT WITH BITCOIN
Just having an account does not mean you can trade on Sairui New Retail. You will need to become a VIP (level 2 or higher) before you can be allowed to trade. Becoming a VIP requires funds for the VIP registration and you need somehow to get that money into your account. The preferred way chosen by most Sairui VIP partners for funding their account is through BTC bitcoin. Handling bitcoin is a whole different topic that involves downloading a bitcoin wallet and exchanging your cash into bitcoin. Your sponsor will advise you on this; this is another good reason to follow his or her lead at least for the first account especially if you are not familiar with bitcoin. However, bitcoin isn’t the only mean of funding your account as we will later find out.
1- Start by clicking on “Recharge” as illustrated below
2- Click on the red box “Recharge”
3- Fill Out the form. As you can see on the dropdown menu, there is plenty of option however, the fastest and preferred way for Sairui VIP members is the BTC bictcoin then hit “Recharge” at the bottom of the form
Follow the steps below to fill out the funding form:
- Select the name of the bank you would like to make the registration payment to. (Select ‘BTC’ as shown in the screenshot above; Bitcoin is Recommended).
- Copy the company’s bitcoin address for payment.
- Enter consumption quantity you will need for activation and capital for trading, (you can deposit the total amount). Take note that the registration packages are not the same!
- Select BTC to see the exchange rate or the exact amount you need to pay for activation.
- Skip amount payable.
- Even though the screen asks for the last 6 digits of your BTC wallet address, the last 6 digits you should enter here are from the so-called “Hash”. The Hash is a transaction ID generated after a bitcoin transfer between two parties. It is a long string of alphanumerical characters looking similar to the wallet address. The Hash should be available in your BTC wallet.
- Select Sairui Points for Recharge Type (change Consumption Points in the dropdown box to Sairui Points and deposit the total amount you will need for both activation and trading capital).
- Upload a screenshot of payment as proof of payment.
- Click on Recharge.
Now your account is funded with Sairui Points. But for VIP registration you need Consumption Points; so we need to convert some Sairui Points into Consumption Points.
FUNDING YOUR ACCOUNT WITH OTHER MEANS
As mentioned above, most people find their account using BTC bitcoin which is fast and allows you to start trading within minutes. There are several outer ways to find your account such as:
- Mobile Money Transfer
- Bank wire/Transfer
- Sairui points transfer
MOBILE MONEY TRANSFER
This way of transferring money between two people or for paying bills has become one of the most trusted means of transferring money in Africa. Sairui also allows partners to use it to fund their account(s); all you need to do is to select the mobile money service offered for your country of residence then follow the steps that you are already familiar with.
BANK WIRE OR TRANSFER
Many still rely on bank transfer for their money transactions but the cost of having a bank account is slowly but surely pushing people away from this traditional method. In order to use this method to fund your account, you will need to first enter all your account’s info in the user’s information section so that your banking information will be automatically populated when you go to recharge your account through a bank transfer as shown in the “RECORDING YOUR BANKING INFORMATION” section above.
SAIRUI POINTS TRANSFER
The ultimate goal of funding your account is to get some Sairui points and/or compensation points in your Sairui account so you can register and/or trade on the Sairui platform. Well, a Sairui partner can facilitate the exchange of money for Sairui points considering that 1 Sairui point is equal to $1USD. For instance, if you are registering for a VIP3 Sairui account, it means you need a total of $280USD or 280 Sairui Points. So if someone can transfer Sairui Points into your Sairui account, which is a legal transaction between Sairui members, you can give him or her the money.
The “MEMBER TRANSFER(P2P) on the left shows what link the partner with Sairui points need to click on to initiate a Sairui points transfer. Of course, he/she will need to key in some information related to the transaction. Most information is automatically entered into the system. The screenshot below illustrates how that screen looks like and the meaning of the different fields.
- Field #1 represents the number of Sairui points you currently have in your account. These can be withdrawn as cash or transfer to another account for cash
- Field #2 represents the number of Consumption points you currently have in your account. These are used for a new account registration
- Field #3 represents the number of Boutique points you currently have in your account. Can be used to make purchases on the Sairui e-commerce platform
- Field #4 is where you enter the user ID of the partner you are transferring points to. You could do this between accounts you own
- Field #5 is where you enter the type of conversion you are doing. This field has two options: Sairui points or Consumption points and you need to choose the conversion you want to complete.
- Field #6 is where you enter the number of points you would like to transfer/convert
- Field #7 is where you enter your payment password
- Field #8 is for submitting the transfer request. Transfer between accounts is FREE.
EXAMPLE OF PAST SAIRUI POINTS TRANSFER
The screenshot below illustrates some examples of Sairui points transactions I made in the past.
CONVERTING SAIRUI POINTS
In order to activate your VIP status, you will need consumption points. The only way to get Consumption Points is to convert Sairui Points into Consumption Points. To do this, start by clicking on “Interchange”.
1- Click on “Interchange”
2- Click on “Interchange” red box
3- Fill out the form
Follow the steps below to fill out the above form:
- In the “Conversion Type” field, pick “SAIRUI POINTS TO CONSUMPTION POINTS” from the dropdown list
- Enter the required amount needed for activation equivalent to your VIP level in the field “PLEASE ENTER QUANTITY”
- Enter your payment password
- Click “Transfer”
I hope you got enough information in the explanation above to assist you in funding your accounts. I tried my best to be as detailed as possible but no human work is perfect and please feel free to leave a comment for anything that may need improvement.